Vrindavan Chandradaya Mandir
About The Mandir
- Conceived by devotees of ISKCON-Bangalore.
- The iconic temple spans 5 acres.
- It also features a Krishna Heritage Museum, study centre, festival and lecture halls and a viewing gallery at 700 feet.
- Added attractions include a vedic cosmology exhibit and a massive indoor Krishna Lila Park with boat rides.
- It houses the grand temple hall with Sri Radha Vrindavan Chandra Mandir along with the Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu Mandir and Srila Prabhupada Mandir in different wings.
Rising up to 210 metres or 700 feet, the Vrindavan Chandrodaya Mandir is the tallest Krishna temple in the world. Conceived by devotees of ISKCON-Bangalore, the temple sprawls across 5 acres and houses the grand temple hall with Sri Radha Vrindavan Chandra Mandir along with other temples in different wings. It also features a Krishna Heritage Museum, Krishna Heritage Study Center, festival and lecture halls as well as a vedic cosmology exhibit and a massive indoor Krishna Lila Park with multiple expos, boat rides and many other features. At 210 meters rests the Goloka Vrindavan and a viewing gallery with breathtaking panoramic views of Vrindavan.
- Sri Radha Vrindavan Chandra Mandir
- Sri ChaitanyaMahaprabhu Mandir
- SrilaPrabhupada Mandir
- Goloka Vrindavan at 210 meters
- An indoor Krishna Lila Park
- Vedic Cosmology exhibit
The enchanted forests - Just next to the world's tallest temple, the twelve verdant forests of Vrindavan(dva-dashakanana) will be recreated, replete with elegant vistas of flowers and fruit bearing trees serenaded by birds songs where Lord Krishna carried out his childhood leelas and exactly as described in the source of Krishna (SrimadBhagwad Gita). Read More[...]
The twelve magical forests of Vrindavan namely Kumudavana, Khadiravana, Vrindavana, Bhandiravana, Talavana, Madhuvana, Mahavana , Bhadravana, Bahulavana , Kamyavana, Bilvavana and Lohavana which will be recreated just next to the World's tallest Lord Krishna temple, Vrindavan Chandrodaya Mandir Read More[...]
Apart from the Theme Park and the DvadashaKanana, Vrindavan Chandrodaya Mandir also features a stunning Vedic Cosmology Exhibit at the Vrindavan Chandrodaya Mandir which the visitors will be able to view while moving up to the top of the temple in the capsule lifts. Right on the top of the temple, at 210 meters will be the Goloka Vrindavan Darshan viewing gallery. Read More[...]