Krishna Bhumi - FAQ'S
1) Who are the developers of the project?
- Krishna Bhumi is promoted by Infinity Group, one of the pioneers in creating green and intelligent infrastructure for the IT & ITes sector in Kolkata. They are one of the premiere developers of IT Parks and commercial space developments in Eastern India with iconic projects like Infinity Think Tank, Infinity Benchmark, Signature Estates, Infinity Heights and the Bhutan Knowledge City.
2) What is the total area of the project?
- Total area of Krishna Bhumi project is 110 Acres, out of which in 70 acres the world's tallest Krishna Temple is being developed by ISKCON along with Krishna Leela theme park, Dvadasha Kanana - the twelve recreated forests and Braja Heritage Village. In the remaining 40 acres Infinity is coming up with its residential development comprising Villas, Apartments and other lifestyle amenities.
3) Why should one buy property in Krishna Bhumi?
- The highlight of this project is Vrindavan Chandrodaya Mandir which will be world's tallest Krishna temple which is 700ft tall (213 metres or 70 storied) along with the other developments like Krishna Leela theme park and 12 recreated forests. This towering landmark will result in changing the future skyline of Vrindavan forever making it one of the most sought after tourist destination in India. With a heritage status, Vrindavan is experiencing a dramatic increase in worldwide visitors to the city. Government investments on infrastructure and civic amenities have increased multifold during the past few years. Public-Private initiatives for the conservation of heritage buildings and sites are also in progress. The opening of Yamuna Expressway has resulted in reducing the commuting time from Delhi to Vrindavan significantly. A new airport is being planned to be built in Mathura-Vrindavan soon which will contribute towards the growth and development of this city.
4) What is the completion date of the project?
- The first phase of the project, Govardhan Vas was soft launched in May 2014. Possession will be given within 36 months with 6 months extension from zero date. Zero date is defined as 6 months from the date of allotment or first piling work of tower concerned whichever is earlier.
5) Where is Krishna Bhumi located in Vrindavan, and how to reach there?
- Krishna Bhumi is approachable both from NH-2 and Yamuna Expressway. It is strategically located on the Chhatikara Road in Vrindavan, 2 minutes drive from the National Highway 2. Refer the Location Map.
6) How far is the project from Prem Mandir, Iskcon Temple & Bankey Bihari Mandir?
- The project is about 2 km distance from Prem Mandir, 2.5 km from Iskon Temple and 4 km from Bankey Bihari Mandir.
7) Will the apartment be constructed in phases?
- Yes. The first phase is open for sale now.Refer the Location Map.
8) What are the different types of apartment available?
- There are 4 types of apartment namely Studio, 1 BHK, 2 BHK and 3 BHK
9) How many towers are being constructed in Govardhan Vas?
- There are 11 towers in Govardhan Vas, all G+14 floors.
10) What are the different types of Villa Available?
- There are four types of Villas available which are as follows:-
- a. Shyam Kutir
- b. Keshav Kutir 1
- c. Keshav Kutir 2
- d. Gopal Kutir
11) Are the apartments furnished and equipped?
- The price mentioned includes the cost for basic level finishing of the apartment as per the specifications mentioned in the technical brochure. Refer Technical Brochure. In due course the buyer will be presented with an upgrade option and also different furnishing options. The buyer has the option to upgrade it according to their wish, however with an additional cost. We can also customize your special needs to some extent.
12) What are the special features & amenities of the project?
- Krishna Bhumi not only offer luxurious living in the holy land of Vrindavan, but also provide resort amenities to make stay for your family and friends comfortable and enjoyable. We see Krishna Bhumi as a place where family and friends get together in devotion and recreation, pursuing an elevated lifestyle that rejuvenates the body, mind and soul. Krishna Bhumi will have the following amenities :
- Wellness center
- Elder Care Center
- Ayurvedic Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Play Courts
- Retail Facility
- Food Court
13) What are the different modes of payment?
- Cheque, Bank Draft, RTGS/NEFT
14) What is the procedure for booking an apartment in the project?
- The application Form (provided by us) duly filled, has to be given to us, along with the necessary documents and booking amount cheque, there after a booking confirmation shall be provided to the client by Snowwhite Infrastructure Pvt Ltd. Refer Application Form, Documents needed.
15) Are there any other charges apart from base sale price?
- Apart from Basic selling price there are charges for car park (optional for studio), PLC (Floor & view), onetime payment of Club membership, Maintenance deposit, Electrification, DG set, EDC, ; Legal Fees, Electricity and Water connection charges (will be charged on actual) Stamp duty, Registration fee, taxes, other govt. levies etc, will be as per prevailing rates. (Refer to Payment Schedule)
16) What are the various payment schedules available?
- CLP, Flexi Plan and Down Payment schemes are available for this project.
17) What is the penalty charged for if installments are not paid on time?
- A penalty charge of 18% p.a. will be charged to the buyer if the buyer delays in paying the installments.
18) Will the developers compensate the owners in case of not delivering the project within the stipulated time?
- The developers will be paying Rs 5 per sq ft per month to the applicant for the delayed period beyond the extended period with 6 months grace period provided if all installments are received from the buyer on time.
19) Can there be joint owners?
- Yes, there can be joint owners who will have to provide the same documents as the primary owner.
20) When can the buyers sell the apartment before the completion of the project?
- The buyers can sell their apartments before the completion of the project subject to payment of 35% amount of the apartment cost without any transfer charges.
21) What are the charges from the second transfer?
- 3% of Total Apartment cost (on the developer's price at the time of transfer) will be applicable from the 2nd transfer onwards.
22) Can NRI's/ Foreigners purchase the apartments?
- NRI's can purchase apartments in Vrindavan. He/She will be required to submit Indian passport or a PIO/OCI card for registration. Persons of foreign origin, who do not possess either Indian Passport nor PIO/OCI card or anything equivalent document, cannot purchase properties in Krishna Bhumi.
23) Is the project approved by the banks for purpose of Home Loans?
- Bank approval for the project is under process.
24) Does Krishna Bhumi have power backup?
- 24x7 water & power back up will be provided.
25) What kind of security would be provided?
- It would be multi-tier security system with Manned Security at the periphery of the complex and Access Control at the entry/exit gate of the complex.