Vrindavan is developing and how! Just recently it was declared a transition city and with that Vrindavan saw a major facelift. Here’s how the spiritual capital of India is changing:
- Old temples and kunds are being renovated
- Roads are being developed (Vrindavan is now connected to Delhi via the Yamuna Expressway, along with that the old National Highway is also being upgraded to six lanes with flyovers)
- Public utilities like parks and roadside toilets are being built
- Due to the real estate boom and better connectivity, many top notch residential projects are coming up, Krishna Bhumi being one of them
- Vrindavan is an upcoming spiritual tourism destination, being the centre point of the Golden Triangle, i.e, Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. This has also led to the evolution of the local Golden Triangle of Mathura, Vrindavan and Govardhan.
If you think this itself is remarkable, then let us tell you about the new development that will give you more reasons to capitalize upon growing opportunities in Vrindavan.
Vrindavan, so far, was connected by air via Delhi. From Delhi, one would need to avail the road, the journey being close to 3 and a half hours. However, now there is a new Airport coming up in Jewar, due to be called the Jewar International Airport, which will make connectivity to Vrindavan much better. Jewar is far closer to Vrindavan than Delhi and the journey from the airport will now take only 1.5 hours!
Keeping aside the connectivity, there are more reasons why the Jewar International Airport is a landmark step.
- Jewar Airport will be able to handle at least 30 to 50 million passengers, which means the pressure on the IGI Airport in Delhi will decrease
- The surrounding areas and the cities that are connected by the Yamuna Expressway will see major upliftment
- There will be a huge amount of jobs available to those in need
- In turn, the economy of towns like Jewar, Mathura and Vrindavan will see a significant rise.
Keeping all these factors in mind, you may now see how investing in Krishna Bhumi, Vrindavan, is a very good idea right now. Given the transition city status and the International Airport that is coming up in Jewar in the next 5 years, an investment in Vrindavan at this point means huge returns in the future. On top of that, you will be investing in a township that is already said to be changing the skyline of the city.
So come be a part of the changing skyline of Vrindavan, come be a part of Krishna Bhumi, the temple township. For more details, visit us on www.krishnabhumi.in or call us on 969696 8899.